At Hakea Grove we aim to encourage and support all residents to participate in a diverse range of interests and activities both group and individual that are meaningful to each person, offering engaging, stimulating and therapeutic leisure and wellness activities to enhance personal fulfilment, a sense of belonging and wellbeing, social inclusion and new friendships along with the opportunity to maintain and build capacity of everyday tasks and interests past and present, in group and/or individual environments.
Our activities include:
- Intergenerational community programmes – with local schools
- Craft, art
- Pet therapy
- Music & movie time therapy
- Exercises, walking group
- Bingo, quizzes
- Card and board games
- Happy hour
- Entertainers and concerts
- Bus trips
- Organised community activities such as visiting guests and entertainers and visits from community groups
- Exploring new leisure activities such as mosaics, IT, Skype
Tailored activities to suit individual people.
Access to a wide variety of allied health professionals including Accredited Physiotherapists and Podiatrists.
Access to our onsite hairdressing salon.