Hakea’s culture is to provide excellence in service, based on individual wishes, and delivered by a highly-trained and committed team.
The Hakea Grove home features:
- Multiple lounge areas furnished for comfort and socialising with family and friends
- Seasonal meals focussed on resident choice
- The Grove Café
- Hairdresser onsite
- Landscaped courtyards and grounds, with level walking paths and outdoor seating
- Close proximity to Wyong Hospital.
The Hakea Grove resident rooms feature:
- A mix of single or companion rooms with ensuite
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Large windows with bush views
- A range of room layouts available with space to add your own personal touches.
Accommodation deposits range from $300,000 to $550,000. Other financial options are also available.
Before you move into residential care, your health, social and personal needs are assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT).
For more information call the My Aged Care contact centre on 1800 200 422 or visit the My Aged Care website using the button below.