Register your interest in any of these positions through the form at the bottom of this page.
Registered Nurses Wanted
- Are you keen to develop your clinical skills further?
- Want to manage and lead teams?
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of service?
- Part time / Casual Roles
Hakea is a newly established and respected aged care facility on the Central Coast and we are committed to delivering Person Centred Care and creating an environment where residents feel safe, respected and receive the highest level of care possible.
We are seeking dedicated and experienced Nurses with the ability to make a difference in our residents’ and families lives. If you have obtained Dementia specific qualifications and training, then we are especially interested in talking to you.
To be considered for this important role, we are looking for:
- Previous experience as Registered Nurse – Aged Care / Dementia would be beneficial
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Ability to lead and develop teams
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy and experience with documentation
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Understanding of WH&S and Infection Control principles
- Knowledge of ACFI and accreditation standards are an advantage
You must have a current Police Check and be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or have a valid working visa.
Full time & permanent Part time Care Service Employee (Various shifts available)
- To deliver excellent person centred care to Hakea’s wonderful residents
- Regular reporting of cares onto our software system
- Willing to participate in education & training where possible
- Be able to work under supervision and support as part of a team
- Have a flexible can do attitude
Experience and Qualifications
- Cert 3 in individual support/aged care or similar
- Experience in aged care or home care
- Excellent computer skills – use of Leecare or resident software highly regarded
Cleaners/Housekeepers and Laundry staff
These are new roles which commence in September.
Come & work with a great team in a rewarding environment.
Various days/times available.
Must have a great attitude and an empathy for older people.
Hospitality or hotel experience advantageous.
Please use the form below to express your interest in any of the above positions at Hakea Grove Aged Care.