Exciting news- Fully vaccinated visitors can return to visiting their loved ones at Hakea Grove in Ruby, Amethyst, Topaz & Emerald wings.
We have now reviewed the guidelines in line with our operation at Hakea Grove. Please be patient with our team. It is very busy.
Here are the guidelines:
- Visits without appointments for Ruby, Amethyst, Topaz & Emerald Wings Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm and Weekends 10am – 2pm.
- Sapphire wing- regular essential carers only may visit, one visitor per day per resident, in room only.
- Weekends and outside of visiting times by arrangement- please call 4346-0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours
- Must be aged 12 years and over AND
- have received a second dose of a COVID vaccination at least 14 days prior to their visit.
- Maximum 1 visitor per day. Visits for 30minutes at this time due to risk assessment.
- Rapid testing and pre-screening required for all visitors on arrival.
- Must be in the residents room, not communal areas.
- Residents in double rooms will have the curtain drawn through the middle of the room.
- Social distancing of 1.5m still in place.
- Please do not linger in the communal areas.
- Please avoid mealtimes if possible. No meals or drinks to be brought in from outside of Hakea Grove at this time.
- A mask to be worn at all times
- Do not have COVID-19 symptoms
- are not a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their isolation period.
- Do not live in a household with a person who is currently isolating.
- are not waiting for a COVID-19 test result.
- If it is your first visit for some time we will do some infection control education with you prior to entering.
End of Life visits:
Unvaccinated Exception: Up to two unvaccinated people over 12 years of age to visit a resident for an end of life visit. They must always wear a surgical mask and the visit must be solely inside the resident’s room. A Rapid Antigen Testing (RAT) will be conducted for all unvaccinated visitors attending an end of life visit.
All visitors must wear a surgical mask for their entire visit.
Prior to your visit please watch the below hygiene tutorials in keeping our residents safe:
Hand Hygiene/Hand rubbing video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3eq5fLzAOo
Mask application & removal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIQStFeF2ow
Please be patient whilst we adapt to our new guidelines. Please read the signs as you approach the entrance.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Chief Executive Officer | Hakea Grove Aged Care