At Hakea Grove we understand that caring for your loved one sometimes requires a well-earned break.
Our respite program ensures you have the opportunity to take a break, confident in the knowledge your loved one will receive the support they deserve and require by our highly-trained and committed team in a caring and home-like environment.
The following services are offered:
- 24 hour care including a registered nurse on-site at all times
- Home-style, nutritious meals cooked fresh by our chefs on-site.
- Access to services including pharmacy, doctor, The Grove Café and our on-site hairdressing salon
- Lifestyle activities programme including optional outings and concerts, craft, exercises, gardening, bingo, quizzes and more.
The Hakea Grove home features:
- Multiple lounge areas furnished for comfort and socialising with family and friends
- Seasonal meals focussed on resident choice
- The Grove Café
- Hairdresser onsite
- Landscaped courtyards and grounds, with level walking paths and outdoor seating
- Close proximity to Wyong Hospital, shops, cafes and other local amenities.
The Hakea Grove resident respite rooms feature:
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Individual wall-mounted flat screen televisions
- Large windows with leafy outlooks
- A range of room layouts available with space to add your own personal touches.
Before you move into respite care, your health, social and personal needs are assessed by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT).
For more information call the My Aged Care contact centre on 1800 200 422 or visit the My Aged Care website using the button below.